|Unlimited Saga Character|
"Became a carrier after the death of his brother, five years ago. He searches for his brother's murderer, which eventually leads him to the first dragon, Draco Archaeos.
He seems to think himself a ladies' man, but isn't quite successful in pulling it off"
- Ventus' Scenario: Main character
- Kurt's Scenario: Playable character, joins during the first mission.
- Laura's Scenario: Shows up during the Festival of Regina Leone, but this cutscene isn't shown in Ventus' own scenario.
Ventus' brother Briza was a carrier and during one of his missions he was murdered. Ventus decided to become a carrier himself and hoped to discover who murdered his brother. During his first Carrier mission he encounters Kalandorn Alovi, a powerful vampire, who reveals in a confrontation that he was the one who murdered Briza. A mysterious girl named Tiffon joins up with Ventus for some reason in his quest to uncover the truth about his brother's death...
For all the lines from the StoryLine itself, go here:
A good all-round character, Ventus can be molded into a physical fighter (Axes for Strength) with some aspects of magic (utilizing his high Earth or Fire growth).
Initial Growth Panel
|Weapon||Stone Spear: Marcasite, 37 ATK, 50 DUR|
|Weapon||Fang Knife: Fang, 16 ATK, 55 DUR|
|Accessory||Bestial Armlet: Ravenite, 30 DUR|
|Accessory||Bone Cross: Bone, 50 DUR|
|Headgear||Bandana: Cotton, 1 DEF|
|Body||Cloth Armor: Silk, 6 DEF|
|Leggings||Socks: Cotton, 1 DEF|
|Hit Points||65||Weight||90 kg|
When playing as Ventus, you can recruit the following chactaters:
- Tiffon - A girl who, for unknown reasons, decides to help Ventus. She joins early in the game, but will be unavailable for the Dragon's Haven related main quest.
- Vearst - A very cowardly Escata knight. Joins the duo during another carrier mission.
- Musol Yanii- A member of the Anubito. Joins when Ventus explores the prison in Dagul Bos' Castle.
- Mordeus - A deathseeking adventurer. Joins in the pub before entering the Tower of Leith Torles.
- Silver Girl - A mysterious girl found in Iskandaria. She'll join Ventus and she'll be necessary to explore Undercity Pharos.
- Francis - A knight and an optional character, he joins when the player undertakes a carrier mission from Longshank to Zomar.
- Ruby - A very optimistic girl, an optional character. She'll join when the player accepts a carrier mission from Loch Vaan.
- Thomas - A man suffering from amnesia, also optional. Joins Ventus after accepting a carrier mission to Sadovos and landing deep inside the Vale of Swords on the way there.
- First battle (Ventus' Scenario): "Hey! You can't stop a carrier that easily!"
- First battle (Kurt's Scenario): "Heh, think you're bad? "
- New monster: "What's with this guy?"
- Fight won (personal): "Piece of cake!"
- Fight won (someone else): "Heh, You tha man!!!"
- Fight won (tough): "Woah, squeezed by that one."
- Death (self): "Briiiizzzaaa...."
- Death (someone else): "Nooo!!! Let me at 'em!"
- 5 Hit combo (start): "Let's take 'em out!"
- 5 Hit combo (middle): "Come on!"
- 5 Hit combo (end - enemy dies): "Wooo, that's the way to do it!"
- 5 Hit combo (end - enemy lives): "Are you kidding me?! Ohhh no!"
- 5 Hit combo (end - enemy lives with low LP): "Last chance!"
- Dragon encounter: "So...this is a dragon?"
- Used for 10 turns in a row: "Yup, I guess I am the man of the hour!"
- Final battle (Ventus' Scenario): "Briza, give me courage..."
- Final battle (Kurt's Scenario): "This one's a handful, even for a carrier!"
- Spring trap: "Head's up!"
- Evade trap: "That's the way!"
- Hurt by trap: "Ouch. I missed."
- Skill attempt: ???
- Skill failure: ???
- Skill success: ???
For all the lines to listen to, go here:
- Unlike other protagonists, Ventus is forced to fight Phantom, who is the final boss of Mythe's scenario, which is very unique.
- Thanks to his Carrier Quests, Ventus can get access to any location on the map by accepting various jobs that terminate at, or pass through, a location.
- Ventus is the only character who can obtain the material DragonHeart to forge weapons; This material will always produce the trait "Ultra Heal", which recovers a large portion of HP each turn for the user.
- Ventus' scenario can also be considered the easiest, since the player can power up indefinitely from doing Carrier Quests (unlike other characters, who are at their peak when all quests are complete.) This fact makes Ventus' story the only story in which Level 5 Panels will most likely ever be seen, due to the amount of time and quests involved.