|Unlimited Saga Character|
Musol Yanii is a playable character from Unlimited Saga. He's a member of the Anubito tribe with a strong sense of justice, purpose and beauty.
- Laura's Scenario: Playable Character, he'll join in Vaftom when doing the Metal Gear quest.
- Ventus' Scenario: Playable Character, joins when Ventus frees him from his cell in the dungeon of Dagul Bos' Castle.
In Ventus' scenario he also insists to not be assosiated with Dagul Bos, whether due to racial assumptions or personal reasons (such as being thrown in prison by him).
Musol Yanii is one of the best characters to give an Axe to; his high Strength stats will deal huge amounts of damage, especially if you can spark the "Reverse Delta" Art. Alternatively, Musol Yanii is also built for Melee, making use of a central Line Bonus, with the Axe panel on top for added strength.
Yanii has nice growth in the Metal and Earth elements, though a low Magic making prevents him from properly utilizing it.
Initial Growth Panel
|Weapon||Stone Axe: Serpentine, 31 ATK, 30 DUR|
|Body||Crocodile Mail: Croc Skin, 12 DEF|
|Hit Points||266||Weight||110 kg|
- First battle (Laura's Scenario) “Anubito have the highest regard for beauty.”
- First battle (Ventus's Scenario) “Without beauty, this battle is for naught”
- New monster “Fight the good fight, no matter the foe.”
- Fight won (????) “Ever beautiful is the face of victory.”
- Fight won (????) “Ahh, beautiful.”
- Death (someone else) “You are next.”
- 5 Hit combo (middle) “Do it Beautifully.”
- Fighting for 10 turns “I would be delighted to fight on.”
- Windy area “The wind is too strong.”
- Burak encounter “True beauty is not found on the outside.”
- Final battle (Laura's Scenario) “I will drive this repugnant creature from this world.”
- Final battle (Ventus' Scenario) ????
- Spring trap: "Danger!"
- Evade trap: "Beauteous."
- Hurt by trap: "I have failed."
- Skill attempt: "Watch Anubito power!"
- Skill failure: "Embarrassing..."
- Skill success: "There."
For all the lines to listen to, go here:
- Musol Yanii is the tallest character in the game; he's actually so tall that his head partly covers his name in the menu.
- He is also the character with the game's highest Strength output.
- The game's programming makes him the ideal character for Melee attacks, since he seems to learn them more quickly than all other characters.