Koorong is a city in SaGa Frontier whose port is a major hub for inter-regional ships. As such, the city features prominently in all quests. In the Japanese version, the city is known as Kowloon, a reference to the long since demolished Kowloon Walled City. The culture of Kowloon Walled City is reflected in Koorong, as the town's overall atmosphere is meant to evoke both the seediness of an ungoverned town as well as the free-spirited lifestyle of its residents.
Locations in Koorong
- Bank - A place to exchange gold and credit.
- Backstreets and Sewers - A maze of above-ground and underground passages. The entrance to the Natural Cave is in a sewer, and Dr. Nusakan's clinic and pzkwV's shop are both in the Backstreet.
- Port - The port where passengers embark on and disembark from inter-regional ships. Several locations, Mosperiburg, IRPO, Owmi, Scrap, Shingrow, Baccarat, and Wakatu, can only be accessed via this port.
- Natural Cave - A natural crystalline cavern. If the player is doing the Rune Quest, the Hide Rune resides at the end of the dungeon.
- Shuzer's Base - The base where Shuzer operates. Only accessible in Red's Quest, and cannot be returned to once Shuzer is defeated.
- Zero Sword
- Lethal Gun