Home of Mirsa, Aldora and thier companions, the dominion was founded by Baron Eugen (bestfriend and former companion of Mirsa). A county of proud, honorable and noble Knights. Many of these qualities have diminished since the days of Eugen with only a few of the Knights bearing those exceptions.
To unlock this part of the world, you need to either recruit Sif or travel with a ship from a city with access to the Inner Sea to Mirsaburg.
- Mirsaburg - Coastal city and capital of the Dominion
- Eugenstadt - Home of Lord Heinrich, one of the few remaining knights
- Weiserheim - Town of Lady Flammar, who holds the Ruby of Fire atop her tower
- Abandoned Keep - Formerly called Dellsdale, this castle has long since been overrun by monsters
- Kidnapper's Cave - Small cave system with sliding statue puzzles
- Pagan Ruins - A bizarre set of repeating corridors, riddled with statues and hidden rooms
- Drachenvale - Mountainous gorge, said to be home to the Dragon Court and Dragon Knight
|Main characters||Albert - Aisha - Jamil - Claudia - Hawke - Sif - Gray - Barbara|
|Playable characters||Darque/Aldora - Brau - Capt. Silver - Theodore - Diana - Dowd - Dragon Knight - Farah - Frielei - Galahad - Gian - Guella Ha - Herman - Myriam - Neidhart - Patrick - Raphael - Red Mage - Sylvan - The Minstrel|
|Non-playable characters||The Elemental Lords - Constance - Lady Flammar - Lord Heinrich - Eule - Monica - Gato - Marina|
|Villains||Saruin - Minions - Duke Loban - Butcher - Ifrit|
|Mardias||Dry Lands - Rosalia - Bafal Empire - Ligau Isle - Walon Isle - Kjaraht - Frontier - Knights Dominion - Valhalland - Coral Sea - Faerie's Grove|