|Unlimited Saga Character|
Henri is one of the playable characters in Unlimited Saga. He carries the Blade of Escata, which is a special dagger passed down through the Escata Royal Family. It is the only infinite durability weapon in the game and can be boosted in power through the collection of the Elemental Gears as part of Laura's quest.
- Laura's Scenario: Playable Character, joins immediately when the game starts.
- Armic's Scenario: Playable Character, joins when talking with him at the Zomar Inn.
In Armic's scenario, he seems not have met Laura, perhaps he fled Escata to the west rather than east.
Henri is a very light character. Coupled with his high Skill he is ideal for Daggers, Spears or Bows and can deal LP breaks consistently. Despite his Magic growth of 4, his elemental growth is fairly average in reflection. Magic can be used, but it would not be fully utilized compared to his physical abilities.
Initial Growth Panel
Blade of Escata: Altemana, 11 ATK
|Weapon||Buckler: Fur, 10 DEF, 50 DUR|
|Accessory||Wooden Armlet: Oak, 30 DUR|
|Accessory||Wooden Armlet: Ash, 50 DUR|
|Body||Cloth Armor: Silk, 6 DEF|
|Leggings||Boots: Fur, 2 DEF|
|Hit Points||52||Weight||34 kg|
- First battle (Laura's Scenario) "I shall join you!"
- First battle (Armic's Scenario) "I shall do my utmost!"
- New monster "I've never seen such monsters!"
- Fight won (easy) "Have we won already?"
- Fight won (someone else) "Well done."
- Death (Personal) "Laura"
- Death (someone else) "Who has fallen?"
- 5 Hit combo (middle) "Like this?"
- 5 Hit combo (end) "Father, I did it!"
- Cold area "Uhhhhhhhhh"
- Final battle (Laura's Scenario) "Escata, father and mother, they were all killed to gain this power!?!?!"
- Final battle (Armic's Scenario) "We can make our own world, we don't need your help!"
For all the lines to listen to, go here:
- Henri narrates Laura's story to the player.
- Henri posseses the Blade of Escata. However only in Laura's scenario is it possible to empower.
- Henri is the only playable, but not main character to be presented in the intro of the game.