Escata is a location in Unlimited Saga. It used to be a kingdom, however shortly prior the start of the game it was invaded by Dagul Bos and his army. During Laura's quest you help the prince of Escata, Henri, to re-establish the kingdom and find the truth behind the attacks. Escata is home to one of the many shops that uses a barter system, as well as the burnt remains of the Escata Palace.
- Inn Ruins
- Carriers' Guild Ruins
- Escata Palace Ruins - Quest driven only location
- Titan's Flute - "Repair the malfunction at Amulet Tower"
- Escata Palace - "Escata Palace, destroyed by Dagul Bos. It appears that a wealth of treasure remains..."
- Warmth of the Throne - "Escata Palace, destroyed by Dagul Bos. The throne is still warm."
- Monsters of the Ruined Castle - "Escata Palace, destroyed by Dagul Bos. It looks like monsters have moved in."
- Dagul Bos' Castle - "The Castle of the Anubito leader, Dagul Bos. Challenge him if you dare"
- The Hanging Garden (Seven Wonder) - "The most amazing of the Seven Wonders floats in midair. It's beauty changes with the seasons"
- Despite the title of Carrier's Guild Ruins, the functionality of the Guild is still available for Carrier Quests.