|Birthplace||Steppes of Galessa|
|Location(s)||South Estamir, Tarmitta, Weston|
|Romancing SaGa: Minstrel Song Character|
- Aisha's Scenario: Main Character
- Other Scenarios: Playable Character, can be found in pubs in South Estamir, Tarmitta or Weston. It is also possible to recruit her during the "Wuhan's Secret" quest, and it remains the only way to do so before Event Rank 5.
|Hands||Leather Gloves||Legs||Leather Boots|
Character Specific Quests
Background and Story
Aisha is a young nomad girl from The Taralian Tribe, Aisha lives in a small village in the Steppes of Galessa with her people. However while out exploring the plains on horseback an unusual series of events occur, including an encounter with a prince, a kidnapping and the history of her tribe.
When recruited early on or chosen as the main character, Aisha will have exteremely low stats in all areas, most notably Strength. However, should the player invest in her, they will find her Dexterity, Magic, and Compassion growth to be exceptional at the cost of very low HP and Endurance. As such, Aisha is best suited to either the back or middle rows.
Her low defenses make her the hardest character to start as, as she will be alone, barely able to defend herself no less, for the majority of her introduction.
In Imperial SaGa
Her magic choices are Earth and Wind.
|Rank||HP||Attack||Defense||Agility||Starting Art||Weapon Choice||Note||Get on|
|General||264||25||16||28||Martial||Geisha. Can't use magic.|
|Emperor||435||37||22||41||Cross Slash||Sword||Geisha. Can't use magic.|
General level Aisha temporarily joins in the Flame Tyrant tutorial mission. Her stats aren't great and they don't grow too often. She is almost an identical copy of Monica in terms of proficiencies, meaning that both are good as mages. Her Geisha counterpart begins strong, but can't use any magic. It's best to use Aisha when you don't have Claudia or Shiero as she can fill the role of mage quite well.
- Unlike other protagonists, Aisha's storyline is fairly flexible. When asked by Neidhart, she may choose whether or not she wishes to see Crystal City. Also, her involvement in the "Wuhan's Secret" quest is optional as well.
- Her storyline is the same in other scenarios; this is mostly noticable when meeting Avi while Aisha's in the team and during the "Missing Taralians" quest.
- Aisha is often referred to as a tomboy in the BradyGame Strategy Guide and in the game itself. Most players disagree on this however, since her clothing and attitude are quite feminine.
- Aisha is one of the only two main characters that start off their story with a mount, the other being Barbara. However, it is possible to use Aisha's mount without her being your main character or in your party. Just simply arrive in the Taralian camp before ER6 and you will be able to take it.
- Aisha was featured in the A-Lim mobile game Brave Frontier as part of a crossover promotion. Her appearance is based on her original design.
|Main characters||Albert - Aisha - Jamil - Claudia - Hawke - Sif - Gray - Barbara|
|Playable characters||Darque/Aldora - Brau - Capt. Silver - Theodore - Diana - Dowd - Dragon Knight - Farah - Frielei - Galahad - Gian - Guella Ha - Herman - Myriam - Neidhart - Patrick - Raphael - Red Mage - Sylvan - The Minstrel|
|Non-playable characters||The Elemental Lords - Constance - Lady Flammar - Lord Heinrich - Eule - Monica - Gato - Marina|
|Villains||Saruin - Minions - Duke Loban - Butcher - Ifrit|
|Mardias||Dry Lands - Rosalia - Bafal Empire - Ligau Isle - Walon Isle - Kjaraht - Frontier - Knights Dominion - Valhalland - Coral Sea - Faerie's Grove|