"Wil accepts a job prospecting for ore in the Svendorf Mine."
You once again return to the Mines to find the workers unhappy about conditions, until an earthquake threatens to bring the whole mine down on your head!
Preceeded: Construction of Hahn Nova (Gustave)*
Unlocks: Anima Faith Fiasco
(* If there are less than 3 hitherto completed scenarios on the world map, and, you have completed "At the Mines")
You learn of the miner's sorrow at the hands of the new owner, the Marquis of Otto. Conversation is interrupted by a the ground shaking and a large roaring sound from somewhere in the mine. You need to rescue the remaining miners and escape before the entire mine collapses on top of you (~10 mins).
Climb down the ladder to the small underground chamber. The tremors will shake the chest in the water closer to the shore, allowing you access to a Gem Band (hat).
Head north to an intersection and another treasure, before having the route blocked. Head back to find another path blocked, so take the only open route. Rescue the miner along the way and pick up the treasure. Continue on to the large fountain area to find another miner in need of rescue. Continue on to find another treasure and the final miner just above it. After helping him, sprint to the exit because the tremors are getting stronger...
If you managed to save the miners you will be given a reward for your efforts and a Sandworm Staff.
- Wil Knights - Default character
- Hot Stone - Flame Quell, Flame (2 SP), Increase Cold defence
- Gem Band - 8 DEF, Highest defence hat
- Silver Staff - Tone Tool, 23 ATK, Tone (2 SP), Increase Electric defence
- Sandworm Staff - Stone Tool, 27 ATK, Stone Staff (2 SP)
- This scenario can easily be missed due to it's unique unlock conditions.
- You will breifly return to the collapsed mine during the adventure, To the Monster Nest.